Cons and Pros of Finding a Sugar Daddy on a Craigslist
The internet makes meeting people of all different walks of life so easy. It means that if you are a young woman short of cash and interested in keeping an older man company, you can find a sugar daddy. A sugar daddy will pay for your time and possibly more. They don’t all want you to be intimate with them but many do, so make sure you know what you are willing to do for this type of arrangement before you get started. Craigslist is a resource that many use for finding a sugar daddy, so let’s take a quick look at the pros/cons of this.
- Craigslist is completely free to use. For most other websites that help to find you a sugar daddy, you have to pay a join up fee. The fact that it’s free to join mean there are even more men on there to choose from also! You can either post an ad on Craigslist as a sugarbaby or you can browse the many sugardaddies in your area of choice.
- When an older man meets you in a bar/club and offers to buy you a drink, it can be unclear what they want. Meeting sugar daddies years ago was really difficult but now it’s easy and you will know exactly what he wants from you!
- You can message a few guys back and fore to decide which one could be right for you. There is absolutely no pressure and you can really get to know a potential sugar daddy before you meet him in person.
- You can sort out an arrangement that is mutually beneficial for both of you. Just make sure that you are in the same boat when it comes to what you want. Make it very clear to your sugar daddy what you are and are not willing to do. Also find out what your payment is and request this upfront to help avoid issues further down the line.
- Craigslist might not be as safe as other website that are specifically designed for finding sugar daddies. Follow basic safety procedures if you are meeting someone for the first time including meeting in a public place first and making sure a friend knows the guys details.
- It’s a very local website which means you are more likely to run into someone you know. This is not good if you want to keep quiet about the sugar daddy/baby lifestyle. Make sure you are quite discreet in what you post on Craigslist to enhance your anonymity as much as possible.
Now that you’ve seen the pros and cons of using Craigslist for finding a sugar daddy, it should give you a better idea of if it’s right for you. I am of the feeling that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks but it’s really dependent on your individual situation. If this is something you’be been wanting to do for a while and you think you’d be good at it, what have you got to lose? Just make sure you are safe and all that’s left is to have fun out there!
Categorised in: Blog